Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Facebook Interview

Facebook has an interview application that I think is the best thing ever. I add a few each time I get on Facebook. I use it as sort of a glimpse into my mind and also just because I enjoy reading interviews and being silly. And through this application I get to mix the two.

What is your favorite song of all time?
Jay-Z "Song Cry"

how many licks DOES it take to get the center of a tootsie pop???
IDK...But I do know how many licks it takes to...Nevermind.

What do you want?
I want a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce, don't be frontin son, no seeds on the bun...

Last film seen
SuperBad...P in Va-G lol

My place or yours?
why not both?

Have you ever popped, locked, and dropped it?
Is my name Megan? You must dont know me.

Relationships or hook ups?
I can Multi-task, So Give me Both

Sex before marriage or after marriage??
Before AND After

Two sports I played in middle school?
Softball and Cheerleading

College degree in what?
Procrastination with a Minor in Facebook/Myspace

Favorite hard liqour?
Platinum...2 and a half Shots!!! haha

What I dislike most about the general public is...
that we are ignorant to just about everything

Is there any circumstance where cheating is okay?
Yes, and the circumstance's name is Mr. Powell...haha

What motivates you?
life and creativity...and sexiness

When will you be in Chicago next?
haha, how did u know I went to Chicago...weird...lol...I have no idea though.

what is love?
who the fuck knows??? lmao

how many people does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
haha...It takes at least two people to screw but I don't know how they would fit in a lightbulb.

Biggest turnoff in the oppisite sex?
Not Being Themself...Everybody not Gangsta!!!

Favorite perfume?
Unforgivable and Jean Paul Gaultier For Men

Is this boring?
No Way!!! I Love this Interview Thing

Whats the First Thing You Notice In A Boy/Girl?
Boy- Lips Girl- Ass (LOL)

What language would you like to speak fluently?
Japanese

What is your dream job?
Hypeman, Socialite or Heiress

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
probably which ever one is a male

What attracts you most?
Sexy Guys with sexy lips wearing a Hat who can make me laugh and is not afraid to be themself at all times.

How many hobbies do you have
2- Making It Rain & Coloring

Do you say "I love you" in the relationship?
Pimpin Rule #1...We don't love these hoes.

What is your favourite word?
Whatever

What makes you cry?
Being real mad

What makes you laugh?
dancing crackheads, and drunk people

If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
Ballin Out of Control...Traveling the World

Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
depends on how thirsty I am

What do you do for fun?
talk to people and make them think Im a sex crazed lesbian who love having orgies with her friends. LOL...Right Tiffany?

What 3 words would your best friend use to describe you?
wild, weird about guys, funny

Most embarrassing moment?
hahaha...everytime I drunk dial someone

Your favorite Disney Films?
The Little Mermaid

Who are you going to vote for in 2008?
Jay-Z for President
Favorite fruit?
watermelon...lol

Define yourself in 3 words...
me, me, me

What is your favorite TV show?
Law and Order: SVU & Fresh Prince

Boat or bus?
private jet- much more efficient

Where do you want to travel next?
Tokyo- to do some shopping

What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out
laugh in his face and then get a restraining order

If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
teleportation...I hate driving

Have you had a beer in the last week?
NO WAY!!! Beer is digusting

How tall are you?
5'0' and 1/2

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie