Monday, December 24, 2007

Trey Songz In Concert

So I went to see Trey Songz one day last week. He performed at a Youth Empowerment program in North Carolina. The Program was pretty much based around him performing because I didn't see too much youth empowering going on. I saw a bunch of booty shaking and Soulja Boying and all that, which is fine by me cause I do my far share of both. But the program was weak and Trey Songz was cool. Im not really a major fan of his but I do think he has a wonderful voice. But it was weird seeing him perform because he sounds exactly like he does on the radio that he does live. Like there was no difference. And he was dressed very regular and I didn't like that.

When I go to see a show I want to feel your presence. I want to see Hollywood, and the glamour and the lights, and all that. Like for instance, Jay-Z's stage presence is so fly. Like his overall demeanor is fly. He talks fly, he dress fly, he walk fly, he embodies flyness. And for me the celebrity apsect of Trey Songz did not transpire into that show at all. It was like they pulled some regular guy out of the crowd who could sing real good. I just didn't see his star quality so much that night. I did however see the cockiness that is Trey Songz. He knows he is sexy and that he could have had ANY GIRL in that room. Like he kept this smile on his face that was saying "Yeah all these hoes want me. They screaming my name. Which one of yall hoes want me the most." LMAO...

But all in all, it was cool I guess. My friend enjoyed herself so thats all that matters. She got some great footage of him on her camcorder. I took some pictures that Imma put up one day when I get the chance. I just wanted to write this down before I forgot all about it.

Side Note: Christmas is tomorrow...Is ANYBODY excited about it??? Cause Im not. Another day, Another dollar. HAHA

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie