Monday, February 28, 2011

(sigh) Imma stop complaining one day

Today won't be that day though.

Everybody and their mama is getting on my nerves lately. And you know what that means. Time for change. Time to do me. Time to think about myself and not worry about others. They clearly not worried about me. Only when they being nosey. If you don't care everyday, then you don't get to pick and chose with me. Fuck it, I don't need your half ass caring anyway. I care about myself enough.

I've learned my lesson with caring too much about people who don't understand how to reciprocate. If you don't even consider my feelings in a situation, you don't give a fuck about me. And thats fine. I'll live. With or without you. But don't keep trying to act like you give a fuck when I know you don't. You looking out for yourself, and thats fine. But you gone end up with just yourself in the long run. And be surrounded by a bunch of people who love you situationally, and not unconditionally. But if thats what you want, fine. You can have all that shit.


No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie