Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Brainstorming

I'm the kind of person who constantly has ideas for all kinds of random things. I'm currently working on a screenplay and trying to develop a business plan for a top secret project. Okay its not really top secret, but only me and Jesus know whats up at the moment. I have a very hard time focusing on anything so working on different things at once actually works for me. It allows me to rest my brain and stay fresh with what I am trying to do. Once I get writers block, I can always move on to one of my other ideas and start developing that more.

My dilemma is I am not a good finisher. I've been working on that here lately but I still suck at completing things. I am a great starter and a mediocre follow upper but when it comes to finishing, I'm more of the procrasinate until the last minute and make whatever I have look as good as it possibly can. And thats when I have deadlines. I really have to start carving out specific times where I work on certain things. I really do have too many hobbies and interests to narrow down. I almost want to try everything out. Thats not exactly good for business purposes and the fact that I need to finish something in order for the magic to happen. I know God is waiting on me. I need help on getting it together. I think if I had my own space to really work on things I would do better but my rooms at home are a mess. Yes I said rooms but one is just where I sleep and the other is where I store my mass amounts of crap that I accumulate from who knows where.

I need to get it together. I need to find a place where I can go and write and relax and not be bothered by people or excessive noise. I have no idea where that would be, besides the library. I guess I could do that. I am not the work from home type. When my shit start poppin, Imma definitely have to have some office space, not at home. I guess my work office can do for now. I get a lot of downtime, which is good. Most days. God just let me know what I should do.

Peace and Love.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY

Seventeen Daily Freebie