Thursday, February 28, 2013

Distractions

I am so unfocused right now, its crazy. I haven't done anymore research on my business plan. I'm behind in my class assignments. I haven't worked on my screenplay in about a week. My  mind is all over the place right now and I'm trying to pull it back together but idk how. I really need to focus and re-center and gather my to-do list again. But I think a lot of my unfocusedness is coming from my non-caring about the things that I have to do in my life. At the time they were what I wanted to do but now its starting to be a hassle. Mainly the business plan program I am in. I want to start my own business but the ideas that I've had are very ambitious and require a lot of work that I'm not really into right now. Not into the idea, I don't mind the work. I need to devise a business plan that goes along with my interests. And I almost feel like I need to settle down before I make a decision that might have me stuck in a place that I don't really want to be.

God I need some extra guidance right now because I really don't know what to do. I have so many emotions that I am trying to put a hold on and its definitely complicating my life. I need to resolve the things that are going on in my head. I think the shit with my friend or whatever the fuck she was supposed to be is really bothering me and I can't get it out my head. I need to get over it somehow. I need to let it go somehow. I need to stop letting it get to me. But it hurts. God please allow me to be at peace with everything in my life. Please allow me to weed out whats not important and keep what is. Please allow me to do what I need to do to be where I want to be and where you think I should be. I need your help now. Amen.

P.S. I sound so depressed and stuff but I'm really not, its just a lot going on with me right now and my mind is not at all where it needs to be to do what I need to do. Discipline is the name of the game.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie