Friday, November 23, 2007

And So It Begins...AGAIN

I dont know if this is weird or not, but I LOVE BLOGGING!!!

But that may be moreso because I like writing and doing all kinds of other creative things such as coloring, designing stuff, arts & crafts, drawing, thinking of all kinds of things, etc. I get this phrase ALOT..."You must have been bored" And I hate that...

Because NO Im not bored, I actually don't get bored too often, Ive learned how to entertain myself and when I have spare time, which is like ALWAYS, I do stuff like Paint the walls in my room, or blog (lupethefiasco.blogspot.com- thats my other blog, thats my BABY!!) or just think of random shit that would be so fly if I could ever stop being so lazy and actually do it.

Well I've taken one step to putting my thinking and dreaming into action. Creating this blog. I will get into what the title of it means and what it represents and what it will become later. This first step is the most important right? So we will see where it goes from here, which at this moment can only be UP, so let the flyness BEGIN!!!

AND ACTION...

1 comment:

RHOyal Fiasco said...

Well... I, for one, can't wait to see what you have in store for us...

Seventeen Daily Freebie