Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oooooo...Its the LIGHTS!!!

You know how when you walk past a window and you look in, only to catch a glimpse of whats inside. Thats about as much of the Hollywood scene that I have been introduced to and from that small insignificant encounter I have gathered mountains upon mountains of information.

Here is my take on "Hollywood"


Hollywood consists of basically two types of people. The person in front of the camera and the people behind the camera. I have not had much direct contact with a person in front of the camera. But from the glimpse that I have had of them, they seem to realize that they are ultimately regular people just like everyone else. They are very nonchalant, and unfazed by alot of things, I think only because they have learned that what they're experiencing is their "new" normal. Screaming fans, and people always recognizing them and wanting their attention comes with the fame, and they deal with it accordingly.

Now this second basic group of people, the people behind the camera or entoruage, are who I have had more direct contact with. These group of people can consist of managers, personal assistants (aka RAMs), DJs, other artists, groupies, etc. I will put out the disclaimer that what Im about to say does not apply to everyone that I have met. I have actually met some very cool people who I will never speak a bad word about.

(This is the turning point of my ranting and raving)


HOWEVER, most of the "extra" Motherfuckers that I have encountered were just that "extra." One thing that Ive noticed from the start is that alot of the "extra" motherfuckers believe that because they may be associated with a star, that they are therefore stars as well...HA!!! Not even the case. Because basically Hollywood to me consists of a bunch of motherfuckers PRETENDING to be WAY MORE important than they really are. Because in Hollywood, there are more "extra" motherfuckers than actual stars. Everybody can't be a star. Everybody can't shine. People need to know their role, play their position, and ultimately just appreciate the situation that they are in because anyday they could be replaced. BUT NO...People wanna play the role like they're the star. Like that the shit they do will actually matter to anybody outside of them. Or they start to act Hollywood and begin to believe their own hype that they've hyped up for themselves. So they start giving motherfuckers the Hollywood treatment. That "have my people call your people" bullshit...But in actuality they are their own people.

I guess in order to make it you have believe in yourself. You have to know that you are a star, so that other people will believe you have star quality. I guess its sort of like a marketing tactic. A product wrapped in shiny foil wrapping will attract more eyes than if its wrapped in newspaper. That may go for aspiring artists, and other creative people, But what about motherfuckers who don't really do shit. These are possibly the worst people that I have encountered. The RAMs (Run Around Motherfuckers) who think they are important, who think they are irreplaceable, who think they matter. But Dont. Like nobody REALLY gives a fuck about you. Nobody.

And just to touch on the subject of groupies real quick. You have two different types of groupies. Groupies who just wanna fuck and then groupies who wanna get to know the star personally. But for me, theres no difference between the two because they both want something. They both are only around to get from somebody else SOMETHING that they want. Could be dick, could be money, could be time, could be a relationship, could be free shit, could be whatever but its still something. But guess what, groupies don't matter either. They are the lowest at the totem pole. Kinda like being a RAMs personal assistant....

Ok Im done with that, LOL...I have so much more I could say but then it would go from speaking generally to being specific, and as much as I don't give a fuck about people who don't matter, I won't take it there just yet. But Im pretty sure it will come and I will have to address it. Probably not in this medium but Im sure in some form or fashion...

With that said..."I WON'T EVER GO HOLLYWOOD," and thats a PROMISE!!!

1 comment:

RHOyal Fiasco said...

"The RAMs (Run Around Motherfuckers) who think they are important, who think they are irreplaceable, who think they matter. But Dont. Like nobody REALLY gives a fuck about you. Nobody."<---Classic... LMAO...

We in the Bay don't eff with SoCal just because of Hollywood and the Hollywood mentality that every LA inhabitant seems to have...

It is THEE worst city in California for the exact reasons that you described... Well

Seventeen Daily Freebie