Friday, June 27, 2008

I Have A New Blog!!

I finally got started on the blog I been meaning to get going for a while now. After my Lupe blog started boring me, I began thinking of new blog ideas because I actually love blogging.

The new blog is currently in trial mode so I won't be giving out the url just yet. This go around I've decided to do a few things a little differently as well as the some things the same.

I will make sure to maintain control over every aspect of the blog and not let others influence my interpretation. I don't expect this blog to go the same route as the other one because it is totally different but I will make sure I maintain my own satisfaction. The lupe blog just got to a point where it seemed like everybody wanted a piece. Everybody wanted to claim ownership. Everybody wanted to make claims that the success of the blog was from their doing. And Im not denouncing any help I received, but up until recently, I single-handedly ran the blog. And I will blame myself for letting others influence my interpretation of the blog with resulted in my own disinterest even after all it accomplished. But I kinda believe in the James Dean idea of "live fast. die young. leave a good looking corpse." So I'd rather leave off on a good note, at my highest point, leaving you wanting more instead of dragging something out. Re-invention is key. If I were really still interested in the lupe blog I could have attempted a re-invention for it but I kinda don't care too much at this point, so maybe later...

But I digress, My new blog, I have great ideas for it. And just like my last on, I don't expect much. Its just little old me doing something I love. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't want recognition. I just want to blog.

So yeah, once Im out of the trial/Beta stage, I will let a few people in on what I'm working on. For the record, at this moment, my bandwagon is empty...

Seventeen Daily Freebie