Monday, June 23, 2008

It Never Fails

I think whenever I try to leave from somewhere and Im not really ready to go, something ALWAYS happens to my car. It Never Fails. It happens all the time at ECU, and now for the second time in Maryland. Im not really upset because either way it doesn't really matter. But its fucking with a bunch of plans I had, but I'm going to the beach BELIEVE THAT. If I have to take the bus home and then go to the beach, its gonna happen. So yeah, either way Im not bummed about it...it only means that Im going to have to spend all my money up ONCE AGAIN. It always happens whenever I get any, so I've accepted it.

P.S. Nobody is really getting on my nerves anymore. At least not as much. I've had some much needed R&R away from the sources of my frustration the past couple of days :-)

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

woman im at dealership now trying to get a nnew car

Seventeen Daily Freebie