Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dilemmas

(I complain on here way too much...lol)

1. I need a JOB...ASAP

2. I Need My Car...BAD

3. I have a book/short story to write that should have been turned in yesterday. And I haven't started at all. (besides the basics of the plot and characters)

4. I have a paper due Friday for my history class, but my book is at home, and I am not.

5. Valentines Day is coming up, and I need a date (or a victim)..lol

6. my hair needs to be cut...this is about the time of year that I start hating it because its growing out of control.

7. I need some female friends...But DC Bitches...idk about...

8. My phone bill needs to be paid ASAP

9. My appetite is fucked up from my Half-Baked Project (but plus side- Ive lost like 10 pounds) But it was from long days of being hungry, but I can't eat, because as soon as I take one bite of anything I feel full, and my stomach starts hurting, and I feel as if Im going to throw up, and I hate throwing up

10. The only guy that I even remotely care for is acting stupid and we're beefing (well I'm beefing with him)...and its starting to make me not like him...forreal...and once I stop liking someone, its a wrap. I don't do second chances AT ALL... And to make matters even worse, I think my mother actually likes this guy, and she's never even met him. I know she likes him because she always asks me about him, and she never asks me about guys that she doesn't care too much for.

But on a good note...

Ive still got my health, except for my eczema driving me slightly crazy with the itching. So I can't really complain. All of this is expected as I have FINALLY branched out and started moving forward with my life. For a while, Ive been at a standstill, but that had to stop because I will not be stuck.

So the grind...yeah Im on it...the struggle...yeah I feel it...But it will all be worth it...Things are working out, things are looking up...You gotta have the struggle, so you can appreciate the success right?

I WILL NOT LOSE (c) Jay-z

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie