Friday, January 22, 2010

Anybody got a Do's and Don't's of Relationship Guide???

Does one of those actually exist? If not, I need to start doing some research and start writing one. Cause ya girl could definitely use one ASAP. I used to think I would be ready for a relationship when the time came up. I always thought I would be a perfect girlfriend. And I strive to be that, but its like the smallest shit can make my boo mad. Even when I do the right thing. Like he not mad cause I fucked up, he mad cause he can't handle me talking to another nigga. And I literally mean just talking, conversating. And thats apparently just one of those do's and don't's that I clearly don't know about.

Pray for me...lol

1 comment:

Chi-chi said...

hi there!
you can get unique fonts in here

Seventeen Daily Freebie