Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Old Poem, Same Feelings

Titled: Venus in Virgo

Ive seen it too many times, so I know it all too well.
The moment you think everything is going good; that's when it all turns to hell.
I want to let love run its course because only time can tell,
but the moment I try to free myself, expectations send me back to jail.
I want to love with everything I've got, so you know no one could ever take your spot.
But it seems as if no matter what I do, something makes me think twice about loving you.

I titled this poem Venus in Virgo because that is the placement of my love sign. Which is actually the worst placement for love because it makes you very calculating and reserved about love. And anybody who knows love KNOWS that you can't predict or even begin to try. Its one of those works best if you go with the flow type things, but Venus in Virgo does not just go with the flow, unless the flow is going the way it wants. Most Venus in Virgo's are picky, and will not settle. So once they find what they want, they will usually stick with it, being some of the most forgiving and willing to put forth an effort to make it work. However, once they realize it will not work for them, then they are OUT. No questions, no answers, no nothing. Because deciding to leave is never something that is spur of the moment, it was pondered upon for months, maybe even years, weighing the good and bad CONSTANTLY, and once the bad outweighs the good, and the effort isn't worth it anymore, its over. So it may seem like Venus in Virgo will leave at the drop of a dime, but it is never really like that at all.

And thats kind of what I am going through now. Everything is either Good or Bad for me. No middle ground at all. Its either Love or Hate. And couple that with my feelings, and the bad stuff can seem like the worst thing in the world to me. But on the plus side, when everything is good, everything is GREAT! I need to learn to find this middle ground. I see that it is the only way we are going to work for the long haul. ...Almost 2 years and counting...I hope he know what he got himself into...

:-)

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie