Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Feelings

I hate talking to people about my feelings cause 9 times out of 10, they gone relate what I'm saying to themselves and try and get me to solve my problems their way. I do the same when I talk to people but I always let them know that this is what worked for me and its just an option and they should do whats best for them. Because I can feel when somebody is giving me a generic type answer and I hate that. I'd rather they say nothing and just listen. Sometimes I just want someone to listen. And I talk to God a lot but I think I have a problem receiving the feedback from him. Idk, I be looking for something, anything, everything and end up doing nothing cause I'm scared its the wrong thing. And I know what that means, i need to stop being a bitch about shit and get it poppin. Easier said than done. *sigh*

I think this rainy weather has me depressed lol.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie