Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Possible Going Back to School Opportunity

It looks like I may be a college graduate one day after all. I think I have found a program that is gonna work with me. And the best part about it all is they have 5 week sessions where I can get 18 credits at the time, and they offer life experience credits. And I would only have classes certain nights of the week and I think I could deal with that too. Its kinda unreal cause it seems too perfect and too good to be true but I'm going to check it out and if I can have a degree by the end of the year or before summer starts next year. That would be WONDERFUL! Like God Imma follow my leads on this one and please bless this opportunity and make it legit and easy and not a hassle and give me the strength and patience to get through it. I could suffer through Warrenton for another year for this. At least I would feel like I have a reason for being here other than my job because honestly I could work somewhere else and be happy, but this option would set my future up in a much better fashion. Like I'm actually kind of excited just from what I have seen and heard so far. Like if this works out, I may have found my educational loop hole. THANK GOD! Cause lord knows, if I had to start over or suffer through Chapel Hill, I wasn't gonna go back to school. I'm sorry. It just wasn't gonna happen. Fingers crossed cause I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE! Megan the college graduate. I get that under my belt and Imma be the shit forreal. I'm the shit now but society is basically forcing me to get a degree because my word, and resume just isn't trustworthy enough. The games we have to play, but such is life.

Shit, this is a major accomplishment for me. I'm excited about going to school. And normally, when I even think about going back to school, it puts me into an immediate deep depression. I kind of feel good and want things to work out for me this time around. I want to graduate. I want to get a bachelors degree. I want to finally put that goal to rest. For myself. Because I know I need to. Got damn, who would have thought? lol. I'm growing up man. I can't believe it. I actually WANT to go back to school. I was just saying this morning something completely opposite. lol. God works magic, I'm tryna tell you. You better get you some in your life. And by some, I mean God. Thank you for everything again. I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart, I don't know where I would be without you. MUAH!!!!

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie