Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm Better Now. HAHA


I was re-reading my last post and I imagined myself in a mental ward, strait jacket and all, screaming out "Lupe Fiasco is taking over my Life" Again and again and again while rocking back and forth, and drooling while my eyes were twitching....LOL...

But Im good now. Still haven't got my swagger back, but I haven't had time actually. But I have got my mind right, so the swag shall fall back in place pretty soon.

On a happier note, Im going to see Trey Songz tonight. So the night shall be fun. I'll be with one of my ride or die bitches, so WHO KNOWS what may happen tonight. She's in love with him and gave me specific orders that if we happen to see him personally, to not let her do anything crazy cause she don't know what she'll do to him. HAHA...Her facebook status is, "Pray for Trey Songz because I don't know what Im capabale of." So yeah, Im a little excited. Not really though. lol. I never get excited over anything. It is very RARE cause Im not an extreme emotion person, Im very moderate. Im only anxious to go because I wanna see how my friend is gonna react to seeing Trey. Its gonna be HILARIOUS!!! Hopefully she will start having heart palpitations and all other crazy stuff, so I can get my laugh in for the night. And yeah, seeing Trey Songz perform won't be bad. LOL...I hope he sings, In the Middle, Just like the first Four lines of the second verse and I'M GOOD for the night. We'll see.

Im Pretty Sure He'll be Taking his shirt off Tonight...SO...

I will be taking MANY PICTURES, maybe a few videos if they let me have my camcorder. All the details when I return...

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie