Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Please Tell Me Im Not The Only Person

WHO LOVES The Movie "Soul Plane" Im watching it right now and I swear I could watch it everytime BET plays it, which is beginning to seem like every damn chance its an open slot in their programming. I swear that and Baby Boy has to be the only two movies BET play. They should get my favorite movie of all time, 'Don't Be a Menace To South Central while drinking your juice in the Hood." I know that movie WORD-for-WORD...I just like laughing, as I've sorta mentioned before, everything doesn't have to be a serious, Oscar winning performance. We can just be entertained for the sake of ENTERTAINMENT.

All work and no play is not the way to get through the day.
Fuck up a little bit, nobody really cares.
-My MOTTO

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie