Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'M MAD

(Picks up Chair and Throws It)

HAHAHA...

Ok so Im not really mad. But that is funny as hell. The Boondocks is hilarious. But what I came to say Today is...Nothing really. Im just bored as (F). BTW, I've decided to try and cut back on my cursing. It has kind of gotten out of hand. Even though I am grown, nobody wants to curse around their mother. And lately I've been slipping up and cursing in regular conversations with my mama. So yeah I gotta work on that.

And speaking of conversations with my mother, here is one that I felt slightly uncomfortable about...Its Me, My Mama, and my aunt.

Aunt
: My Vibrator isn't working anymore

Me: What??

Mom: Yeah she said her vibrator isn't working. But I told her that her husband is home now, so she don't need it anyway.

I am nowhere near a prude, one of my dream jobs would be a sex therapist or a sex seminarist. (new word) But having sex conversations with your mother and aunt about a vibrator is weird. And then they continued to talk about vibrators, and the different kinds (Tickler??) and the old sex expert ladies, Sue and Dr. Ruth.

Who by the way are just too old to give me sex advice. Not because I doubt their knowledge, which Im sure has come from years of experience, but because they're just old and I don't even want to imagine them having sex, let alone just openly and freely talking about it. AND ON TV AT THAT. I could only imagine if they were on HBO or something. But I don't want to...LOL...So I will leave it at that.

Sue is Already Doing Too Much on Regular TV...

I think somebody should give Karrine aka Superhead her own Talk Sex Show. She's a beast. And she wouldn't make me feel awkward when watching her show because she's not like 1,000 years old and talking about everything imagineable concerning sex.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie