Monday, December 3, 2007

Lil Wayne is...


I don't even have words for him. I fuck with him though. I love reading interviews of celebrities that I know are gonna say whatever comes to their head and not gone give a fuck. And Lil Wayne definitely fits into this category.

His article in Ozone magazine is hilarious, and since this is the sex issue they ask him question about sex and his response to the question about what advice would you give to a woman sucking dick is PRICELESS...He's like have you ever ate a popsicle burger? You don't want your teeth to freeze do you? Dont put them motherfuckers on ice bitch. Keep sucking til it gets smaller and smaller until it gets down to liquid and you can just swallow it.

YOU NASTY...Which is like my favorite Lil Wayne Song EVER...5 foot 6, nice size dick, long ass hair, you can pull my shit, I don't even care, we can do it anywhere, bust one in the elevator, one on the stairs, she separate her legs on the arms of the chair, sex is in the air, she want me to hit it rare, that means raw...

I can gurarantee if you start this verse up around any niggas, THEY WILL finish the whole damn song for you...GUARANTEED...lol. And I know this because me and my friend did an experiment to test it...LOL

to read the entire magazine if you want

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie