Monday, May 12, 2008

HAHA..Jia is a Fool for This!!



Who wants to be called a "Bust it Baby?" Like seriously. Do better women. Just do better. Bust it baby though? Thats like the most degrading name EVER. And tell me why I see so many girls with license plates that say Bust it Baby.

A dude I was dancing with in the club was like "Shawty you know how to work your hips, you gone be my bust it baby for tonight." And I IMMEDIATELY stopped dancing, turned around and looked at him, LAUGHED IN HIS FACE, and walked off. Niggas are ridiculous. Just a rule of thumb, trying to game somebody by using shit that you heard from the radio IS NOT whats up, ITS LAME AS HELL. LAME. WHACK. I hate it. Just like I hate No Bitchassness...Be Original. Just cause Diddy, Plies, or any other celebrity said something DOES NOT make it Cool. It just makes you lame for trying to actually use it in everyday life. LOSER!!!!!


Bust It Baby Casting Call

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

it is really sick - our folks need to man and woman up

Seventeen Daily Freebie