Monday, May 12, 2008

I think I'm an Accident Magnet

Yes, Friday I was involved in yet ANOTHER car accident. This time it was more of a Fender Bender. I was up at 8:30 AM (first mistake) on my way to Greenville to pick up my cousin from school. I was in the drive thru line at Hardees ordering a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese when a truck comes around the curb with a trailer attached to it. The truck looks extremely close to me so I stop and decide to wait for it to go by before I move up anymore, but with my luck the trailer behind the truck scrapes against my front bumper.

I knew it was going to happen. I KNEW IT. I was up WAY TOO EARLY and thats all I could think of as soon as the trailer hit my car. LIKE DAMN, IT IS TOO EARLY FOR THIS. But because its only a slight scrape, I probably won't get it fixed, and just pocket the money that the man is going to pay me for it.

Say it with me now...SHOPPING SPREE!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie