Monday, May 5, 2008

Leg Blocking. HILARIOUS.

http://rawdawgb.blogspot.com/2007/02/leg-blocking.html

Funny someone should mention "Leg Blocking," just as I had an hour long conversation with a friend about the many different aspects of Sex. We like to call "Leg Blocking," the "Hold up, Hold Up, Give me a Second, I'm not ready for this yet Move." Thats the move you do when the guy kicks into overdrive and starts trying to power drive you. Every one of my friends that I have ever talked to knows about the move that I assume all women who have a semi-regular sex life know about and probably have mastered.

My friend and I discussed how frustrated this move makes guys, especially if you do it too often. Guys want you to "take it" and "stay still" or "Stop sliding back and trying to run away." LMAO. But we also talked about how guys have developed moves of their own to counter the "leg blocking."

We observed that they will either do the "Corner" move, which is when they let you slide back as far as you can, or back you into a corner, where you can't get away anymore. Or they will try and hold your legs down so that you can't even do the leg blocking move at all.

But as my friend and I were talking, we realized that its almost easier to just "take it" when you reach this point because normally if they're doing the power driving, then it won't be too much longer anyway.

But I just wanted to comment on Leg Blocking. And it was so Hilarious to me the first time I read the link at the top because all I could think of was the Jay-Z line, "Pain is Pleasure, and Pressure Busts Pipes, and you look like the, I like it rough type." Sex is good but nobody is tryna get their Pipes Bust, hence the creation of Leg Blocking.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i was cursed w 9.5 by 6 inches i hate it lol

Seventeen Daily Freebie