Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This is why I love CollegeCandy.com

http://www.collegecandy.com/reality/10407#more-10407

They make posts such as these that I can TOTALLY relate to. I realized this year that I have way too many "toxic" friends who I only hear from when they want something from me. And if they don't want something, they want to tell me something about them. Never asking about me. Its always a one way thing. I let alot of things just roll off my back but not anymore. The only people I allow to be one-sided sometimes is my family, only because they are family. I don't get to pick and chose who I'm related to, but I can pick and chose my friends. And I don't need bad friends. AT ALL.

But I would like to say that I do have at least one good friend that I can always count on. There is a reason she has been my best friend since 9th grade. And people find it hard to believe that we can be best friends and hardly EVER talk to each other. But whenever we get together, its like we never missed a moment. Thats my bitch. Those are the kinds of friends I need more of. Friends who are on my level.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

get the toxic waste and shock out of your life

Seventeen Daily Freebie