Wednesday, January 2, 2008

100 Truths About ME!!!

1. Last cig?
I would Never Smoke a Cigarette EVER

2. Single or Taken?
Too Single

3. Last phone call?
My Friend tryna get me to plan him a birthday party

4. Last song played?
Some Crunk shit at my new years party

5. Last bubble bath:
like 3 days ago

6. Last time you cried?
On My Grandmothers B-Day, RIP, I always cry when I think of her

1. Have you ever dated someone twice?
No I don't think so.

2. Have you ever fallen in love?
yeah as far as I know what love is

3. Have you ever lost someone?
yes

4. Have you ever been depressed?
Naw never depressed, a little sad maybe

List a person you feel you can tell pretty much anything to:
Demond or non-person, my journal

List THREE favorite colors
Black, Purple, Green

Been to school -
Too many days, this shit won't end

Made a new friend -
Yep, I love new friends

Laughed until you cried -
Yes

Met someone who changed your life -
Yeah, everyone you meet chanes your life a little

Gotten close to someone -
Yeah

Found out who your real friends are -
I know my real friends, but never really been in situations that tested it

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF:

1. Bush?
January 20, 2009- that guys last day

2. your ex?
I kind of miss the relationship moreso than him. But basically Im def. over him.

3. Long walks or going to the movies?
how about long walks to the movies, two for one.

4. Do you have a crush?
haha...yep.

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lust at first site.

7. Is there something you want to tell someone?
No, lol...well maybe

8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
its just a t-shirt, probably hanes

9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
yeah

10. Do you have “a thing” for anyone on your top friends?
No, most of them are family or good friends

11. How many people are on your top friends?
16

12. How many kids do you want to have?
as many as I have, no preference

13. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yup, I love my mama

14. Do you wanna change your name?
naw

16. What time did you wake up today?
2:45 PM- I was sick

17. What were you doing around midnight last night?
At my brothers house

20. Last time you saw your dad?
Never

21. Which hand do you like better?
The Hand with Money in it

HAVE YOU EVER :
078. Kissed a stranger → Everybody is essentially a stranger, there is always something that you're not gonna know about them
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope don't wear them
081. Ran away from home → naw
084. Broken someone's heart → I think so, he may not admit it though
085. Been arrested → no
087. Cried when someone died → yeah

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself - Of Course
090. Miracles → yeah I guess
091. Love at first sight → no, I answered that already
093. Santa Clause → No way, my mama told me at a young age that she buys my gifts and will not give the credit to some white man in a suit
094. Sex on the first date → Hey if you want to, I won't judge you.
095. Kiss on the first date → Again, if you want to do it, please do.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yeah I could think of a couple people, lol
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Its cool for now. I could be doing better, But Im happy and thats all that really matter right?
099. Do you believe in God → Yep
100. Will you Repost this as 100 truths- Yep even though Im not sure if it was really 100 questions

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie