Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Not Tryna Be Your Girlfriend

Just because I am a girl does not mean that you can automatically assume that if I express any type of interest in you that Im tryin to be your girlfriend. Cause I not. Don't get it twisted, Im not an "all men are dogs" type of girl, but I'm a more "I know what we both tryna do" kind of person.

I was asked the question, what is the difference between lust and love? My response was "Lust is when you wanna rip someones clothes off, pin them up on a wall, and have your way with them. And love is ultimately the same thang except you may want to talk before or after."

With that said, I want to say that not everything has to be based on love. For me, passion is just as important. Love without passion is like peanut butter without jelly. You can have the two separately but they are best when experienced together.

This alone is probably one of the major reasons why I DO NOT want to be your girlfriend. I want Love but I also want Passion. I want to want you, and not want you to get the fuck out of my face. I could love you but I don't want to. I need a complete circle. I don't feel like Im pressured to find "true love." I kinda believe the idea that everyone has at least 3 Greats in their life, and I think that I've gone through one already. In a different time and situation we could have been great, but hey...

Life is TOO SHORT.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie