Monday, January 7, 2008

CheckList for '08

(1) Get MONEY!!! (LOL) But really...

(2) Start taking school seriously, cause it would be a shame to make it this far, and fuck up at the end and end up NOT graduating because of some BULL. Speaking of Bull...FUCK UNC!!!

(3) Stop dreaming and start doing- Ideas pop in my head ALL THE TIME, and I usually write them all down in this notebook but never end up doing anything with them. I plan on breaking that book out and doing at least 10 of them this year.

(4) Myrtle Beach Bike Week- I HAVE TO BE THERE...It was WAY TOO MUCH FUN last year!!

(5) Get on Kanye's Workout Plan So I can Get my Sexy On...Well Extra Sexy on!!! LOL...yeah Im conceited...you know the rest

(6) Get Boo'd Up

Okay thats all I can think of now...As I think of more I will definitely add to this list throughout the year

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie