Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Club Slogans

You know they have the 18 to dip, 21 to sip club slogans, well today I heard the DUMBEST one EVER.

"18 to Get Nasty, 21 to Get Ugly"

WTF does Getting Nasty and Getting Ugly have to do with anything. And the sole purpose of these things is for them to RHYME and BE CATCHY. This one is neither and I can think of a million better ones just off the top of my head...For Instance.

"18 to Get Crunk, 21 to Get Drunk"

"18 to Get Loose, 21 to Get Juiced"

"18 to Get Low, 21 To Get Throwed"
"18 to Get In, 21 to Get Bent"
(kinda shakey in the rhyming but it could work)

"18 to Shake ya Ass, 21 to Tilt Ya Glass"

I could literally think of these FOR DAYS...Club Promoters yall need to do better. This upsets me right along with the same damn white, black, and red parties, or stiletto, freak-um-dress, and grown and sexy parties. STEP YOUR GAME UP PLEASE!!! New Year calls for New Themes, Lets move into 2008. Thanx.

2 comments:

brandi said...

lol..
sometimes i go to this male strip club...lmao

and the slogan is...

18 to cum! 21 to swallow!

Muah!!! said...

hahaha...I wanna go to a strip club...I'll add that to my list of things to do ASAP

Seventeen Daily Freebie