Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Resolutions

(1) To cut back on my cursing

(2) Get focused on school a little more so I can hurry up and GRADUATE!!!

(3) Get MONEY!!! (lol)

Well I don't really believe in New Years resolutions because I don't need a new year to be what sparks the changes I make to myself and my life. Cause I hate when people make this big HOORAH about "Its the New Year, a new me, Im doing things differently in '08," All the while Im thinking...the difference of a day won't change you. The difference in the year won't change you. Like we all magically become different people (like Cinderella) when the clock strikes midnight. I know a certain somebody who is always talking about HOW MUCH SHES CHANGED, HOW MUCH SHES GROWN, HOW MUCH THIS AND HOW MUCH THAT??? But its like you are the EXACT same person. No difference at all. Why make this grand announcement ALL THE TIME about how much you've changed. Save yourself the embarrassment because we all know who you REALLY are. The Person you PRETEND to be is fake as hell and everybody can see through it. Just be you. Stop trying SO HARD...DAMN...(sigh)

Ok I just needed to breathe in and breathe out. Cause one thing that I HATE is for somebody to just not BE THEMSELVES. And I know that I can't change anybody but Im like "Do you know that nobody really cares about what you do" Like at the end of the day, nobody cares. So WHY NOT DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO? I hate people, well not hate, but despise people who let other people dictate their lives in any aspect. I try not to judge people for the decisions that they make in life. I do have my opinions on what people do, but I never try to push them on anybody. Everybody gets so caught up in their own morals and values that they don't realize that everybody is not the same. What you believe, may not be what I believe. I tell people all the time, What I do, You may not do, that doesn't make either of us right or wrong. It just makes us different. Theres nothing wrong with being different.

I was having a conversation with a friend about the double standards that women are subjected to. And he was all like "It has to be like that. As a man, if I fuck a girl on the first night, I would never wife her. I wouldn't be interested anymore. Not because of the girl, but because of what my friends would say. Like nigga, you wifed a joint you fucked on the first night. How many other niggas you think she fucked on the first night" And Im like see thats why niggas are always complaining that they can never find a girl to just fuck because they have to put in too much work with talking, and getting to know them and blah blah blah. And Im like its guys fault because most of the time, girls know beforehand whether they would have sex with a guy, but they won't do it because they don't want the guy to think they are a hoe. So this whole big run-around circle is created for nothing. If we could just be more open about shit as a people then we could possibly advance beyond these gender roles, and standards. But we never will because that shit is engraved in peoples heads from birth. From the girls wearing pink, girls can't be rough, boys shouldn't play with dolls, men shouldn't cry, girls are emotional, men are dogs and they are expected to cheat, women shouldn't fuck around with alot of guys...and the list goes on and on. We will never ever Get over it...and I think its Sad. I think Im from a different breed. I can't wait to have kids, lol, because they are gonna be those kids that just know a little too much for their age, not in a bad way, but in a way where they will probably "corrupt" other peoples kids because they will be real in touch with the world and what is going on and what it should be as opposed to just how it is.

Ranting and Raving is GREAT!!! lol

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie