Thursday, January 10, 2008

PAR-TAY!!!

I've decided that I want to be a themed-party planner. That is my new goal for 2008. I have recently been on a party binge for the holiday season, starting with two days after christmas and then every three days after that, PARTY!!! The only reason these parties went down was because of me. I planned them, set them up, told everybody, made sure we had everything we needed, and was a great host and made sure EVERYBODY had a full cup and a good time ALL NIGHT!!!! And it wasn't all a walk in the park, cause about 5 hours before one party, the venue we had was shut down, lol, so we had to change it last minute. But I did not panic at all, I arose to the challenge and it was by far the BEST PARTY EVER!!! Granted all of these parties were house parties, but Im talking about WALL-to-WALL in every room in that motherfucker type parties. It was WILD...and you know when its a Great party when people start fighting, and there were definitely fights. LMAO

So yeah, I think party planning is my forte. But I wanna take it a step further and do themed parties just because I personally love dressing up and being a "character" any chance I get. The typical themed parties such as 80's, Lingerie, or Costume are good ones to start off with. But I wanna go deeper than that. I mean, REAL THEMES!!!! Ok, heres one for free...My friend wants to have a party where he can basically get everybody half-naked so the AFTER PARTY is halfway there when everyone arrives. LOL...And he wants to do the typical lingerie party, but Im like lets take it a step further. Do A Stripper Party!!!! Because everyone jokes about being a stripper and what their stripper name would be and what they would want to wear if they were a stripper. So have everybody come to the party, dressed up as they would if they were gonna be in a scene from Players Club. That gets the girls and guys HALF-Naked and everyone is happy, and its fun and new fresh idea to an old theme.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie