Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Back in Business (I Got Alot To Say)

Im Still Sick but Its whatever at this point. I've been sick for the past week so its not even affecting me anymore. All the sneezing, blowing my nose, eyes running, aches and pains, and all that has basically become my "new" normal for the time being. But I can't wait to get back to 100%, but this slight nagging cold WILL NOT Slow a Pimp Down...

Got my first FREE Gift the other day, as a result of my blog. Hopefully there will be more to come. Cause Free Stuff is quite possibly the greatest thing ever, next to Sex, Money, and Sexiness.

I've been evaluating whether some of my recent actions are justifiable for the situation that caused me to act the way I am acting right now. And I've come to the conclusion that YES, I have every right to act as I am. Because when I think back I've been NOTHING but nice, and haven't once proven myself to be a "bad" person. But what people don't seem to understand about me is that when I say I don't give a fuck, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!! And once you're DONE in my book, You're done. I will still be cordial because I am not a grudge holding type person, however, the way I present myself to you will be in general terms and not in a way that will signify to you that we are anything beyond just being cool. Because I am a firm believer in that YOU WON'T FUCK ME OVER TWICE. I absolutely REFUSE to let it happen. And if that means I have to put in extra work, then whatever. But we can still be cool...I guess...lol

I went to Forever 21 yesterday and literally could not focus because I saw SO MUCH STUFF THAT I WANTED. A pair of shades and this sexy hat would have been mine if I didn't leave my debit card at home in my other purse. That must have been a sign from God that I needed to save my money, which I do. But MAN, those shades and hat was beyond a want, I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE.

Oh yeah, I also learned that if there is something, anything in the world that you DO NOT want people to find out. Keep it to yourself. Cause people will do anything to make themselves appear to be better than someone else when in actuality they are not. Especially when they are talking to people that they wanna "be in" with. But if you have to try SO HARD to "be in" with somebody, just know that it makes you look stupid. Because if they want you to "be in," you wouldn't have to try, they would just let you in. Heelstepping is NOT A GOOD LOOK!!! (Heelstepping, btw, is my new word for people who are followers. Comes from the action of when you follow someone to closely and you step on the back of their heels, usually by accident. And then the person heels you step on, if they're anything like me, will turn around and give you the "Back the Fuck Up off Me" Look.) So Yeah...

I think Im in Love...with Short Guys (or not too tall) wearing a Hat with Sexy Lips...

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie