Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Operative Word for My Life: FOCUS

I need Focus. Major Focus. Major Major Focus. I have SO MUCH that I want to get done within a reasonable amount of time. I have ideas bouncing around in my head that are not getting the proper attention because its too much going on for me to FOCUS. I realize Im going to have to actually set days for me to do this, and days for me to do that, so that I can make sure that I give all my energy to whatever it is I want to do. Because right now if I stay on this path, I will end up at a dead end and just have to turn around and go back and find the correct path to take anyway...Which makes me think of a joke my Aunt told me over the weekend...

My Aunt: So Little Red Riding Hood was walking in the woods on her way to her grandma's house when she gets stopped by the Big Bad Wolf. And the wolf says "Bend over Little Red, and let me hit it from the back" And Little Red Riding Hood fires back, "Hell naw Big Bad Wolf, You gone EAT ME just like the book says"

HAHAHA...And even though I had heard it before it was still funny as ever to me.

But Back to what I was saying. I need to Focus. We will see how that goes, hopefully better than my lent compromises because with those I failed miserably. I had Burger King today, I curse just as much as ever, still bullshitting, still fucking with Lames (even though Im really done now after this past weekend), and it was something else that I can't remember but Im pretty sure Im still doing that.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie