Wednesday, February 6, 2008

For Lent, I Am Giving Up...

Sex...LOL
(Remember the Movie, 40 Days & 40 Nights with the Sexy White Boy Josh Harnett??)


Okay so that was a joke. But Really I have a few things that I am going to try and tough it out for 40 days and 40 nights without...

1- Cursing: Its officially getting out of hand. I have a rule that I don't curse around guys I just meet. Its unlady-like, but lately that rule has been thrown out window all because of an out-of-control habit.

2- Bullshitting: I always say I wanna do a bunch of stuff, but I never actually do. Alot of it is because you have to have money to make money. And some of it is just pure laziness. But nevertheless, Im gonna do major work for the next 40 days & 40 nights. Maybe hardwork will then become one of my uncontrollable habits.

3-My Pride: I have a major sense of pride that reads as selfish, ruthless, uncaring, and all-around I-don't-give-a-Fuckness. And even though I don't necessarily think its a bad thing, Im going to work on it, especially in my Love Life area.

4-Fast Food: This will probably be the hardest thing to live without because it is my main source of food. But on the plus side, maybe I'll lose some more weight, get in better shape, and be EXTRA SEXY by the time Spring Break and Bike Week come around.

5-Lames: "Lames make me Sick" (c) Plies. Self-explanatory.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thanks for the love hon, do return, if dont mind, id like t add this site to my blog roll

Seventeen Daily Freebie