Monday, February 11, 2008

My Grammy Wrap-Up

Heart of the City Tour with Mary J. Blige...
IM IN THE HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE...Hopefully.

This part of Beyonce's performance was FIRE!! It reminded me of Chicago and the whole "Pop, Six, Squish, Uh-Oh, Cicero, Lipschitz" song...I loved it!!!



I didn't know Sabrina (aka Melissa Joan Hart) was pregnant






T-Pain channeling his inner Bootsie Collins





This performance was aight. You could tell Beyonce held back but probably so she wouldn't upstage Tina Turner. So I understand that.





This outfit looks better on the red carpet than it did when he was onstage presenting. I see the idea he was going for but it kinda got lost in translation for me. But maybe its because I don't really like the color red.






I don't know who he is, But if I turned a corner and accidently ran up on him, Id probably scream and be scared as hell.






Aretha, Aretha. You need people on your team to let you know what you should and SHOULD NOT wear. This is a definite, SHOULD NOT.






Glow in the Dark Tour will be AMAZING...




I Love NIGGAS...I LOVE NIGGAS, cause niggas are ME...




I'm Loving It...Kelis and Nas...Don't let them Forget.





They tagged this picture as Lil' Mama and Chris Brown. That is Lil' Mama but Im pretty sure that guy is not Chris Brown.





She Tried. Thats all that counts right?...RIGHT?...

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie