Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So I Was Watching Rob & Big


And they had a guy on there who was traveling the world in an ice cream truck and giving out FREE Ice Cream to any and everyone...

And as unstable and crazy as that may seem, as far as something to be doing with your life, I would so LOVE to do something like that...

Traveling the world in an RV giving out Free Condoms, Diaphrams and Birth Control Pills or something like that. I think it would be AMAZING!!! I would get to travel to different places, meet different people, and be totally under my own guidance and rules. Thats just about everything I want in a career rolled up into one....However I do not see how I could make money doing something like that, unless I got sponsors or something. So this idea seems like something I should do after I make my millions. So one day in life, if you see me in a RV in your town handing out something for free, come say HEY!!!

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

They crack me up, when i do get to see it, saw it once where Big was a stripper....funny

Seventeen Daily Freebie