Monday, February 4, 2008

Crazy Past Week

I don't even know where to begin...

Sunday, January 27th- GREAT...
Monday, January 28th- Pleasant Day...
Friday, February 1st- Cool yet Disappointed...(in more ways than one)

I wish I would have wrote a bunch of stuff down like right after the fact cause I know I probably forgot a bunch of shit that I wanted to remember. I have MASS AMOUNTS of footage from those days that I will try to get up today, we'll see how that goes. I do have a few things to speak on that I just have to get off my chest.

Sunday- I have never stood up so much IN MY LIFE. Like I literally stood up all FUCKING DAY. By the time the concert started I was DONE!! Doubled over in Pain, Nose Running because I had accumulated a cold from standing in the cold. It was terrible. But I thoroughly enjoyed the concert. I was so inspired by everything that day. I saw how much fun they were all having onstage and it made me realize that I need to get on my shit so that I can be in a position where the job that I have brings me that much joy and sense of accomplishment. And is CRAZY FUN all at the same time. I also wanna start a band now. Cause I just wanna fuckin ROCK OUT!!! I mean it looks like SO MUCH FUN...

Monday- Things didn't quite pan out as expected. It was still cool though. We're always just standing around and getting invited into shit. Its weird. LOL. But I can't complain. Met some cool people that night. And I realized that I NEED MONEY cause H&M and For Love 21 is calling my name...

Friday-When I had to buy three tires at the start of the day, I should have known it was gonna be a crazy day. But the couple of minor setbacks didn't defer my dream, I still had a good time. Besides the ignorant ass motherfucker in front of us complaining that he was bored the entire time, it was cool. This concert wasn't at all as lively as the other one, but niggas was sick, and the crowd was kinda lame, well very lame.

And also this day I realized that even though I preach that at the end of the day looking out for yourself is key, you have to know that you live in a world with millions of other people and while friends are not necessary for living, they are important. Because you have to have a support system of sorts. Someone or somebodies that you can relate to and feel that they have your back and that you can count on them. Friends or family. And you have to realize that the decisions you make can greatly affect the friendship that you have with someone. Because you want to believe that people are your friends, and that they have your back and you can count on them. Because I know, for me, Im gonna look out for myself in situations, but Im also a Team Player. If we're making a team effort, then I know that its not all about me, and that there are other people involved who may be affected by the choices I make. And so I take that into consideration when making decisions that involve other people than myself. But you can't expect everyone to be this way, and I definitely learned that this day. Which is one of the reasons why I don't fuck with a bunch of people on a friend type level. Im cool with everyone but I only call a few people MY FRIENDS, MY BITCHES, MY NIGGAS...The motherfuckers that I rock with, the people who can call me ANYTIME, and I got them. Its sad when things like this happen, but it just goes to show that the quote "When People Show You Who They Are- BELIEVE THEM" is SO TRUE!!!! Fool me once, SHAME ON YOU...It won't be a second time. Life is TOO SHORT.

HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM???-----FRIENDS. ONES YOU CAN DEPEND ON???----FRIENDS.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie