Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A few key moments from this past weekend

Rehab
-I've never really partied at a club where the majority of the people were white. But I LOVED it. Its a completely different scene but still fun nonetheless. One advantage of partying with white people is you can do anything in the club and it won't matter because everbody in there is doing something ridiculous looking and they don't give a fuck. I saw guys dropping it, shimmying, and a couple ferociously making out for at least 15 minutes on the dance floor. I went to the bathroom and there was a girl in there bleeding to death because somebody dropped a beer bottle on her foot. And all I remember her saying is "I promise I don't have AIDS" LMAO.

Jurnee Smollet
- She was extremely crunk. She walked into the room and immediately started dancing. She dropped it to the floor, started krumping and did the Cupid Shuffle. Very nice fun girl. I love seeing celebrities in this manner. It brings them back to life for me.

Sleepy Weed
-Ever smoked some weed and immediately got sleepy? I've experienced smoking and then immediately getting hungry but not sleepy. It was Friday night, still fairly early, and all we wanted to do was go to sleep.

21st Birthday Party
-One of my favorite cousins turned 21. A few highlights. Cheddar bay biscuits, shots of patron, platinum, Gucci, Surprise Bday party, throw up in the living room and bathroom floor, people throwing up on each other, cupcake frosting all over EVERYTHING, a couple having a very intimate argument showcased to a room full of people, real talk discussions, falling asleep under the bed, losing a shoe, the list goes on...SEVERE HANGOVER THE NEXT DAY

I couldn't have done this past weekend any better...GREATNESS

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie