Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween

My Favorite Holiday.

I've been narrowing down my costume choices. And I cannot decide what I want to be for Halloween. This is serious business for me. I have always loved Halloween because it is one day where I can dress up and be somebody else. No restrictions, I can be as weird as I want, sexy as I want, goofy-looking as I want. The more outrageous the better. I LOVE IT...

Previous Halloweens I was a devil, schoolgirl, and Harajuku Girl. This year I want to do something different. Be something different. But since I'm going out to the club or maybe a concert that night, I don't really wanna wear anything extensive. So I have narrowed it down to a few things...

Lady Cop (My mother wants me to be this just because of the Lil Wayne Song LOL)

Flapper

Egyptian Queen

Pilot

Construction Girl (think Heidi from Tool Time, expect I'm not tryna wear Tims in the club)

Wednesday Addams (the more sexed up version)

Thats all I got for now. I'm leaning more towards the Cop, and Wednesday Addams but I saw some Flapper costumes today that would be so cute. I may even do a day costume and then a night costume. Since I don't think walking around half naked would go well for a day time look. But either, Im too excited. I can't wait.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie