Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Current Dilemmas

I have not been outside my house since Sunday, and I don't have even the slightest urge to step outside.

Birth Control costs me $30 a pack. I could get it for free from the clinic but they can't fit me in for an appointment until the end of the month. So I've been off my BC for the past month.

But I haven't been having sex, which is another dilemma in itself.

I need some surplus money because I need some new clothes.

My textbooks won't be getting here for another couple of days, and I need to do my assignments ASAP.

I owe my aunt $850 and I can pay her back this month, I just don't want to. I never have any surplus money and as soon as I get some, I have to give it back. Life.

My mother's car died so she has to use mine now, which leaves me without one. Which is why I've turned into a lazy bum. And I just realized today that if I wanted to just up and leave for a week or two, I can't anymore. Sad.

I have the perfect weight loss idea, but Im lacking the motivation,

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie