Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm Starting a New Blog

Well another new one. But this one is more of a picture blog of my apparent "party lifestyle."

I don't know anything about Wordpress but I always liked the sleekness of it. So I guess this blog will become my writing blog since I usually write more on here anyway. Speaking of writing, I have a draft to one of my books finished. Well more like a blueprint. I wrote the introduction, and have the outline of the book. Now I have to get into graphic design mode and see what I can pull together for my illustrations. My drawing skills are okay, if I'm doing 2-d things. Shading and all that other stuff is another story. But I should be fine. Now my novel I was writing is still on 8 pages since about 2 years ago. I just found it the other day, and I think I'm going to just write a few pages a day off the top of my head to get the ideas out and pick and choose which way I want it to go. If I could channel and focus my creative energy I would be great.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie