Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tattoos instead of a Wedding Ring

I was reading an interview snippet from Essence magazine where Beyonce talks about the tattoos her and Jay-Z got instead of the typical wedding ring. (Which Im sure she also got too.). She talked about how wedding rings are just material and they are silly.

But I agree. I don't even like wearing rings, at least not for extended periods of time. I don't even like wearing jewelery besides earrings, unless I'm going out. So I think I will get a band tattooed around my finger when I get married. Or some type of mutual symbol that my husband and I decide on. Thats more me than some wedding ring that will probably get me in trouble because I will never want to wear it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At first time, I have the same feeling with you! I don't like to wear my wedding ring. But now I used to it.

It's a symbol of someone devoted his/her life to each other.

Keep posting,

WEDDING RINGS

Bridget Rossi said...

Come to think of it, this is a good idea. Some take off their rings after the wedding and never wear them again. They keep it as a symbol of that would remind them of the greatest day of their life as a couple. If the rings are tattoos, they'll definitely be there forever.

Seventeen Daily Freebie