Thursday, October 9, 2008

How Many Guys Have You Slept With?

Uhhhhh...

I don't know why guys ask you this question because they don't want to know the real answer. And no matter how you answer its gonna be problems.

First Scenario

Guy: How many guys have you had sex with?
Girl: Ummm...
Guy: Damn that many where you don't know off top.

Second Scenario

Guy: How many guys have you had sex with?
Girl: Probably like 20
Guy: Damn. Thats alot.

Third Scenario:

Guy: How many guys have you had sex with?
Girl: Just 5
Guy: You can tell me the truth. I know its more than 5.
Girl: Naw, just 5, including you.
Guy: Whatever.

I've noticed that most guys expect girls to have slept with alot of guys, but they don't really want you to admit to it if you have. And if you haven't, they don't believe you. But I tell people all the time that its more about how long you've been having sex and the number of people you have had sex with.

Lets say I've been having sex since I was in the 8th grade, and its been about 9 years since then and Ive had about 20 sexual partners. That means I'm only averaging about 2-3 new people I've had sex with each year, which is almost nothing in comparison. But saying 2-3 people a year sounds better than outright saying 20. Or even better than saying last year I messed with only 3 people but the year before I messed with like 10. See the average makes it better.

So whenever guys ask me that question, I tell them the first time I've had sex, and then how many people after that. And I usually get the same response...

Guy: Damn, you doing better than me. I've been having sex since middle school and have fucked more than 100 girls now.

You can't lose with my strategy. Unless your average is high as hell, but even then it shouldn't matter how many you people you have sex with, as long as you are smart about it.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie