Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Half-Baked Project

I borrowed "Half-Baked" from my brother and everytime I watch it, I realize how much I love it. And the part of the movie where they describe the different types of smokers, I relate to the one played by Jon (I can't think of his last name). They type his character as an enhancement smoker who believes that everything is better when you're "on weed."

Have you ever watched Pulp Fiction?...Well have you ever watched Pulp Fiction ON WEED??

LMAO...Don't quote me. But I think I am an enhancement smoker with a slight case of the Hungry/I'm sleepy smoker. But I find myself thinking and looking at things very differently when I have been smoking. N.E.R.D talks about seeing sounds but when I listen to music when Im high, I feel like Im seeing sounds. Not literally seeing things, but I can listen, and actually hear EVERYTHING. And zone out on the music, and just listen.

Also everyday things seem much better. The appeal of things on TV increases dramatically when I'm high although I find myself just laughing at shit because it usually makes no sense at all. Commercials are more funny, and then ones like "I am made of gold" become pure hysteria to me. Talking with friends when you're high is fun. I'm not a real heavy smoker, in fact, I really only smoke with a few people and very recently I just started letting those people look at me while I smoked. I used to go into another room or hide my face because I don't think the image of a girl smoking is cute, in any form or fashion. So I tell people that while I don't mind you knowing I smoke, seeing me smoke is another issue. They can say they know that I smoke but they can't say that they've ever seen me smoke. And very few people have ever actually seen me smoke.

Sidetracked...But I really do believe that being high can make alot of situations more interesting. TMI moment approaching...Also when I'm high, I get horny. This is my pattern of highness.

Smoke
Zone Out
Get Hungry
Get Horny
(and lately)
Go to Sleep

I don't know what it is but you know how some people say Alcohol makes you horny, well weed does it for me. Like after I smoke, I literally just wanna fuck. Reminds me of the Lil wayne song...

"I don't know about yall, but I'm really really fucked up, no more liquor in my cup, I guess its time for us to, time for us to, time for us to fuck..."

Yeah pretty much, minus the liquor, add the weed. TMI I know. Sorry. Alcohol just makes me crunk and the after effects (hangovers) are enough for me to think about quitting drinking forever. But usually just think about it, never actually do it. I am a social drinker but I think the longest time I have gone without drinking was a Terrible Everclear experience that stopped my drinking cold turkey for about 2.5 months, which is great, considering.

Okay, I've been sidetracked, but what I have come to say is I am embarking on a research project of my own for about 2 months where I will try and experience things ON WEED, lol. Normal everyday fun things that I enjoy and would probably have a more enhanced experience if I were ON WEED. Such as the movies, Saw 5 (?)...

Ever watched the Saw movies?...Ever watched the Saw movies ON WEED??

LMAO...

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie