Thursday, October 9, 2008

Half Baked Project

Okay, so for the duration of my Half Baked Project I'm going to just write down all the "new" things I've experienced ON WEED...LMAO. That never gets old.

-Well first of all, I wore this scarf around my head yesterday. Not like my hair was wrapped, but around it like a headband. And I went into these two stores, one that I go into all the time, and one that I've never been to. And both guys working at the two different stores tried to holla at me. The first guy was fat, he stinks, and he creeps me out. I walked to get a juice and he just followed me, getting all in my personal space. And the other guy knows my friend and he was talking to her about me like I wasn't even standing right there. Asking my friend where was I from, was I from around here, why he hasn't seen me before, do I have a boyfriend, all these questions but I was standing RIGHT THERE. My friend and I came to the conclusion that it was the scarf that made them think I was one of them, Arab. (To be politically incorrect I'm sure).

-Played Cards. And it was crazy because I was so high I couldn't count the cards to see if all of them were in the deck. And then I tried to get my friend to count them, and she couldn't do it either. Every time we counted, we was unsure of whether we counted it right. And we laughed. Plus the card design looked very psychedelic, and it was fucking with my mind.

-Watched Top Model. And it was hilarious. Way more funny than usual.

-Watched 90210. And it seemed more real than it usually does. Well some parts of it. They still talk to each other weird but as far as the action of the episode, it was great.

-Went to the Grocery Store and my friend and I bought a box of cereal a piece and some biscuits. LOL. And it was like 10:55, the store closes at 11, and the manager was looking at us weird and finally said, "Yall must be having a good night to come all the way to the store to get some cereal and biscuits at 11." LMAO.

I will be continuing my research today. I'm going to a party tonight. Should be fun.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie