Monday, October 27, 2008

October 9th

That was the date of my last post. I'm slacking HARD. But I have reason. I've been busy as hell. Between Schoolwork, Working, Buying Dress Clothes (that I am going to be re-imbursed for YAY), and chillin with friends, I haven't hardly been on the computer at all.

Nothing big to update. I've still been on my Half Baked project. Going well. Have you ever been so tired where you couldn't even keep your eyes open? I never have until last Saturday. Being tired on weed, is totally different from just being tired.

HALLOWEEN is Friday, and I haven't gotten ANYTHING for my costume. That is so not me. I usually have my entire costume, down to the smallest accessory about 2 weeks ago. So I'm definitely gonna be scrounging around trying to piece everything together by Thursday.

Speaking of Thursday, Im suppose to go to Maryland. But I found out yesterday that one of my bitches is having her birthday party celebration this Saturday. I don't want to miss it even though I know she won't mind because I been talking about going to Maryland for Halloween. But I'm going to feel bad for missing it. But I wanna go to Maryland for a couple of reasons...WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO??? Well I gotta decide by Wednesday at the latest. (sigh) Decisions, Decisions...

Then on top of that, I'm SICK. Like so sick I couldn't even sleep last night. My eye is swollen. I look and feel like Shit. But I HAVE TO BE BETTER BY FRIDAY!!!!! So the orange juice, apple juice, medicine, tea, and all that good stuff is in full effect.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

books come first is all i say u can ball when u get the 3.75



will u be ther in the am?

Seventeen Daily Freebie