Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Like Him...

But the nigga is CRAZY...

(1) Every guy in my phone he has to question me about. Even after I explain to him that I am friends with more guys than girls because girls are kinda iffy and guys are just cooler.

(2) Somebody called me from a number that I don't even have saved in my phone and he automatically assumes its a guy that I talk to trying to call me.

(3) A guy sends me a text saying hello, and now he is my man...

(4) I obviously can't have any guy friends because Im too cute and all they wanna do is fuck me, so they're only being my friends because of that reason.

(5) I told him that I do not care to check his phone and see what girls call him or what girls numbers are in his phone because what he does is his business, not mine. And he gets all upset because I say I don't care because apparently for some reason I should.

LMAO...I don't know what to do with him. But once he figures out that him getting mad over little stupid shit like those won't work with me, he'll do better. Because I can tell he is only doing it because he thinks thats what I want him to do, for some odd reason. He was just tryna get a reaction out of me because I told him that I don't argue. But then again, I don't know. But hopefully he'll stop because one thing I won't deal with is an overly jealous guy. Life is too short to have to be explaining myself all the damn time for no reason.

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie