Thursday, March 6, 2008

So I was talking to this guy


And we maybe sorta kinda like each other (lol) But thats not the point. We're talking about my friend and this guy that we're trying to hook her up with. And he asks me if my friend likes arguing because if she's going to talk to him she better, and then he proceeds to ask me if I like to argue. And I proceed to tell him that I don't argue. And I don't.

I'm the type of person who will look at you all mad and upset, yelling, cursing, screaming, arguing your little heart out and when you've stopped I'll kindly ask "ARE YOU FINISH?" And that usually makes guys even madder but whatever I don't see the point in arguing with you. UNLESS I feel like I have to defend myself but over some stupid shit, NAW it won't happen.

And then he proceeds to tell me, well we not gone get along cause you gone have to argue with me, because Imma need some type of feedback, you gone have to hit me or something. And again, I tell him, I don't argue, I'll talk to you and tell you how I feel, but all that back and forth...So not me.

But its funny because this is not the first guy that has ever told me this. Ive had guys try to pick arguments with me just to get some type of reaction out of me to make me wanna argue with them, but in the end, they failed. Because I don't see the point in being in a relationship with somebody where we have to argue all the time. But I see now that its so commmon in relationships that people assume that its the norm and they feel like they have to argue. That they have to get jealous over little stupid stuff and all that because "it shows that they are really in love." Which is ridiculous because I always thought arguing and fighting was a bad thing. But hey Maybe I'm wrong...

Seventeen Daily Freebie