Saturday, March 22, 2008

When you're Nice, You Get NO RESULTS

I've been dealing with my insurance company all week, and I swear these motherfuckers REFUSE to do their job. I literally had to come out my mouth and tell the motherfucker handling my claim to follow-up on some shit he left idle SINCE MONDAY...

And I call his ass today, and HE STILL HAS NOT DONE IT. So then my aunt proceeds to get on the phone and in a nice tone manages to "cuss his ass out." She didn't actually curse at all but she pointed out to him that he's not on his shit, and that my LAWYER will be in contact with him soon. Yeah, Lawyer, so now the motherfucker wants to shape up and get shit done. Why does it have to come to this? Why did we have to threaten the man in order to get him to do his FUCKING JOB!!

But yeah, on some real shit, My Lawyer will be contacting him, and my cousin and I were joking about this earlier but it looks like it might be Me Vs. My Insurance Company Vs. A Car Rental Service...And when its all said and done, because I am NOT AT FAULT WHATSOEVER, I'll be singing a new tune soon if they keep fucking around with MY CAR and MY TIME...

"Bitch I'm Paid, thats all I gotta say, Can't see me lil nigga, My money in the way"
- Lil' Wayne

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang, hon, poor u, but dont get mad we get HBP too young already

Blogger said...

Using RentalCars you can discover the cheapest rental cars at over 49000 locations globally.

Seventeen Daily Freebie