Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I need more friends who drive

Reasons Being...

(1) I can actually get the chance to sit back and RIDE and not have to be the one who drives ALL THE TIME

(2) My friends who do drive know the value of giving gas money. And not even just giving it, but they know that in this climate, giving anything below $10 is nothing. Gas is $3.29 and my car gets about 17 miles per gallon (which is ridiculous) Do the math

(3) I HATE DRIVING, therefore I would probably go more places if I knew I had somebody to drive with me.

But Im not even gonna front, some of my friends, I would NEVER ride in a car with them if they are driving. I've told them this before and they know why. Lives are at stake and they won't kill me. I got shit to do in my life. So maybe I should say I need more friends who drive that I trust with my life. LOL

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie