Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Things I've Been Wanting to Say



I've been to DC for the past two weekends in a row. Both time for real extensive PARTYING. And both times I had the times of my life. But one thing I did notice while partying with DC/MD people is that they DON'T go to the club to party. Of course most of them are drunk and usually when I drink, I party my ass off. But DC/MD people seem like they go to the club to Stunt. And by stunt I mean to Pretend that they are Ballin' when I get the feeling that they really are not. Here are a few examples of why I think this...

(1) At first glance of the club, I noticed that EVERYBODY was standing around sipping drinks. Looking around at each other, posted up and stuff, like we were at a gala and not the fucking club. I walked into the club and immediately jumped on the sofa and started dancing, before the club had even started. Cause where Im from, we go to the club to PARTY, not POST UP.

(2) My brother and his friends pointed out that in order to dance with a girl, you actually had to go up and talk to them first and then MAYBE you would get a dance. NOT IN THE SOUTH, cause we dance. We dance so much and so hard that I did not actually see the faces of anybody that I danced with. And it sounds crazy, but I promise you can ask any girl from the South when she goes to the club, how often does she turn around and look at the guy that she is dancing with. The only time I do it is if the guy can't dance because he is too drunk or just simply can't dance, and I turn around to tell him that he can't dance or he too drunk to be dancing.

(3) I saw numerous niggas walking around holding up keys, jingling keys in the air, talking about "My Bentley, My Phantom." Now mind you, if I had enough money to afford a Bentley or a Phantom I would not be in the club dangling my keys around like I had something to prove. Thats the actions of a nigga that just wanna show off, and most of the time, niggas with MONEY, don't really try to show off. They don't have to. Cause Money speaks for itself, you don't have to speak for it.

Those are just a few of the observations that I noticed. Us in the South we know how to party and I love my DC/MD people but MY SOUTHERN PEOPLE I WILL PARTY WITH YALL ANYTIME, ANYWHERE...Also another topic that I will be back with is..."Northerners: Why Are Yall SO RUDE"...I'll be back with that...

1 comment:

brandi said...

Sounds just like Detroit...

Seventeen Daily Freebie