Friday, March 7, 2008

Last Night was GREAT!!

One of my cousins crossed Alpha yesterday so of course, celebrations were in effect...

Funny Story- I had maybe one to many shots of Patron and busted my ass trying to get out of my car in a Rite Aid parking lot in front of a car full of guys. And this was not a slight stumble, catch myself before I fall type thing, but a SMACK MY FACE ON THE CONCRETE type thing. And all I remember is laying there and laughing because I was too drunk to feel the effects of it then. But when I woke up this morning my knee was aching, and I took a look at it and its swollen with a few scratches on it. GREAT NIGHT...

And the most wonderful thing is that I am HANGOVER FREE...YES!!!! Patron is Officially my new favorite drink. But its crazy expensive in the club, it was $7 a shot here in NC which is not too bad, but in DC it was $14 a shot. I can get a whole small bottle of Patron Silver for like $23 and it has like 8 shots in it. I know this because my 3 friends and I each took 2 shots out of that one bottle. So yeah...PATRON and limes is where its at...


No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie