Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've Never Been in a Fight in my life

Im not a very confrontational person. Im the type of person who loves to have fun, at all costs. However, alot of people try to take my kindness for weakness and wanna test me. But they don't know that this is a test that they WILL FAIL...

They don't know that under this small tiny beautiful exterior is a ruthless motherfucker who will at the drop of a dime be ready to BEAT A BITCH ASS. And this past weekend I got about the closest I ever have to being in a fight. I won't give the particulars but basically this girl was mad because her ex-boyfriend was showing me attention. And me being me, I was flirting, laughing, joking around and it wasn't anything serious. It was all in good fun. But OBVIOUSLY, the bitch was mad. And I only call her bitch because I can't remember the hoe name.

But long story short, the bitch tried to test me, and I was PREPARED more than she expected. But no fight this time, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME...

No comments:

Seventeen Daily Freebie